Join Team Sketchy
Think you've got what it takes to be a Sketchy creator?
Now is your chance!
Now is your chance!
We are looking for students with a passion for creative writing, comedy, art... students who want to change the way the health sciences are taught! ...YOU!
We are hiring a team of content developers for contracted, part-time, and full-time positions. It’s a great way to earn some money during that research year or year off!
Meet and work with the Sketchy team! Gain recognition on the website! And most importantly, help create the Sketchy course of your dreams!
I'm In! What next?
Choose at least 2 different pharmacology drug groups from the list below.
Compile the key info necessary for a medical student to succeed on the
USMLE Step 1 exam.
(Pay special attention to: structure, mechanism of action, metabolism, clinical use, adverse effects, contraindications...everything!)
Transform the info into memorable characters and symbols.
(Try to draw from the past, present and future...from the worlds of history, art, literature, drama, cinema, sport... Be creative!)
Upload scripts that both introduce us to these characters via an engaging story, and also explain in depth the key pharmacological information.
(Use the 200+ sketchy videos as a guide. Add in extra info, clinical correlates, and humor to drive the point home. Teach us, and entertain us!)
OPTIONAL: Upload an image of your idea.
(This can be anything from a rough sketch to a digital collage. Amazing art skills are not necessary!)
Describe your availability this summer and over the next academic year.
(We know school gets busy! We’ve been there!)
OPTIONAL: Anything else you’d like us to know about you?
(Choose at least 2!)
- Methimazole, propylthiouracil (PTU), levothyroxine, radioactive iodine, anions: (thiocyanate, pertechnetate, perchlorate)
- Teriparatide, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), ergocalciferol (vitamin D2), calcitriol (1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D3), cinacalcet, sevelamer
- Estrogens; progestins; contraceptives: (combined hormonal contraceptives, progestin implant/injection, progestinonly pill, levonorgestrel IUD, copper IUD)
- SERMs: (clomiphene, tamoxifen, raloxifene); aromatase inhibitors: (anastrozole, letrozole, exemestane); leuprolide
- Danazol, testosterone, methyltestosterone, antiandrogens: (finasteride, flutamide, ketoconazole, spironolactone); minoxidil
- MABs used in autoimmune disease therapy: infliximab, adalimumab, eculizumab, natalizumab; etanercept
- Immunosuppressants: cyclosporine, tacrolimus (FK506), sirolimus (rapamycin), daclizumab, basiliximab
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning the application process.
As always, thanks for the support!